Thank you to Dear Kitty for nominating my new little blog for a Liebster Award. I have only been blogging a few months and I am really a novice finding my way. So I am humbled by the nomination. I didn’t know blogs got awards. Go Me!!!! Haha
….. and go you my 11 nominees!
There are a few rules to be followed when accepting this award.
When Nominated, please follow these rules:
1. Add the Award logo to your blog.
2. Answer the questions below.
3. Then pass on the award to 11 other blogs by linking them to your post and let them know.
Questions to answer with my answers attached:
1. Who inspires you?
Brian Cox, British Partical Physicist. (Because he is very interesting and enthusiastic about all the cool things he know about the universe.) And Diana Gabaldon, Author of the Outlander Series of books. (Scottish history at its best!… with a big twist of LLOOVVEE!).
2. Who is the most important person in your life?
There are several and they are all part of my family.
3. What is your greatest achievement?
4. What do you dream of?
More sleep! It’s always a daydream!!! Oh and to go to the toilet without the company of a child!
5. What makes you smile?
People who can laugh at their mistakes!
6. What would you change about you?
I wish I wasn’t so fearful about things.
7. How do you think others see you?
With their eyes! Haha
8. What advice would you give to your teenage self?
Stop being so serious all the time!
9. How do you relax?
10. Where do you think you will be this time next year?
Same place but a year wiser!
11. What is your Facebook link?
Well my pages link is Catapult Earth
Now to ‘My Nominees ‘:
1. Through my eyes because I look at her blog and see a kindred spirit!
2. feral4t great photography
3. Daina’s Book what in inspiring young woman!
4. Hit the Track what an inspiring rural family!
5. June Calvert beautiful botanical illustrator
6. Musings of a curious Mind because it’s deep and beautiful!
7. Being 42 A day in a persons life!
8. Words + Images Gorgeous photography!
9. Keep Canberra Boring Well he’s walked in Tassie! What more can I say?
10. Juicy Nectar Cute stuff I like it!
Phew!…. 1 more to go…
11. Hobart Mum’s Network Inspired Cooking Because it’s all Tasmanian!
Hoping you all find this an interesting experience. I have found a few more great blogs to follow by doing a bit of research for this award! But most of all,
keep up the good work and have fun blogging!